Vita Talalay 3 Year Flex Pillow Warranty
We are proud to offer a 3 Year warranty on our pillow as it meets the highest standards for domestic use.
Please note that this warranty is provided free of charge and in addition to the rights given to you by the law. Please note that our 3-year warranty operates in accordance with the terms and conditions stated below.
What the warranty covers
This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in the following components of a Vita Talalay Flex Pillow during normal domestic use only.
What the warranty does not cover
If it does not fall into one of the categories above in the ‘What the warranty covers’ section, then it is not covered by our warranty.
By way of example of what is not covered, please see the following list (although there can be other things too which are not covered):
- Comfort preference;
- Normal increases in softening and settling of materials, or any other normal wear and tear;
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains; provided, that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage;
- In the event of a defect, Vita Talalay’s sole and exclusive liability and your sole remedy under this limited Pillow Warranty will be, at Vita Talalay’s option, to provide a repaired or replacement Pillow or Pillow Cover, subject to your fulfillment of “Your Responsibilities” below;
- The delivered goods have been repaired and/or modified by third parties and/or the consumer;
- The delivered goods are exposed to unusual circumstances or otherwise treated carelessly or contrary to the instructions of Vita Talalay and/or on the packaging; and
- The inferiorly in whole or in part is the result of rules that the Government has asked or will ask about the nature or quality of the materials used.
When does the warranty start?
The warranty starts on the date of delivery of the pillow and lasts until the end of 3 years from that date.
What should you do if you believe you have a claim under the warranty?
If you believe there is a defect which is covered by this warranty, you should get in touch with our customer service team and they will:
- Ask for a description and any evidence of the defect which you believe is covered by the warranty;
- Arrange pick up for your defective pillow; and
- Decide if Vita Talalay will cover the shipping costs required to return your pillow based on if you have a valid claim under the warranty.
What do we do when we get all this from you?
When we receive from you the pillow and information above, we will cross-examine the pillow. We will decide at our sole reasonable discretion if it is covered under the warranty.
If it is covered by the warranty, we will:
- (at our sole discretion) either repair the defective pillow or replace it with the same or a comparable pillow; and
- ship the repaired or replaced pillow back to you.
If it is not covered by the warranty, we will ask you if you want us to return the pillow to you (at your cost) or dispose of the pillow (both at your cost).
By whom is the warranty operated?
- Company: Radium Foam B.V. (Vita Talalay)
- Address company: Fort Willemweg 61, 6219PA Maastricht, the Netherlands
- Address P.O. Box: 929, 6200 AX Maastricht, the Netherlands
- Telephone number: +31 04 11657187
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chamber of Commerce number: 14628841
- VAT identification number: NL009 442 844 B06
Please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com to initiate a warranty claim. We cannot take into account any other channels for a valid warranty claim.